- ► 2017 (127)
- ► 2016 (172)
- ► 2015 (127)
- Over the Years--New series of print-outs of World ...
- Steven Soderbergh | Erin Brockovich
- Sergei Eisenstein | Bronenosets Potemkin (Battlesh...
- Ingmar Bergman | Såsom i en spegel (Through a Glas...
- Paul Mazursky | Enemies, a Love Story
- Aleksandr Medvedkin | Schastye (Happiness)
- Phil Lord and Christopher Miller | 22 Jump Street
- Alfred Hitchcock | Foreign Correspndent
- Luis Buñuel | Belle de jour
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2013 (124)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (134)
Monday, July 28, 2014
Over the Years--New series of print-outs of World Cinema and other essays
Green Integer is proud to announce a new series of inexpensive publications. Over the Years — Essays from My Year features handsome print-outs of more than 1,000 individual essays on film, dance, music, theater, visual art, fiction, poetry, television, politics, autobiography and other subjects by noted writer Douglas Messerli, who has written annual volumes from 2000 to the present as a cultural autobiography of the 21st century.
Printed on high quality paper, with color and/or black-and-white photographs, these essays represent some of the most important cultural and political events of the new century. You can order any essay for just $3.00, which includes the printed essay and domestic and/or international postage. These essays are perfect for individual research, for classroom usage, or for personal reading.
To see a listing of our first offerings, to which we will add new titles monthly, visit on our Green Integer website (www.greeninteger.com) and click on (in the upper left listings) Over the Years.